Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Canada weekend

This past weekend Tom and I went to Canada to see our friends Mike and Sandy. Their son and his girlfriend are having a baby and they had a co-ed baby shower with an 80's theme (they were both born in the 80's). A side from being in awful pain because of a tooth, we had a great time. Mike and Melissa got many nice things. And Saturday night after everyone left Mike, Sandy, Tom and I had a lot of fun Wii Bowling!! Now Tom and I want one. Scout had a good time and he was loved by all, of course!

So, yesterday I had to have a root canal done. My appointment was at 2:30 and three hours later I was out of there and on my way home. But at least he got it finished in one setting and I don't have to go back. And this is what it feels like not to be in pain, WOW!!! What a difference. Right now my mouth aches, but I'm sure that is just from him drilling down into the canals. I just hope this is it for dental work, it seems like I live at the dentist lately, LOL!

That's it from here, have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment